“To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal” Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Becoming an Officer in the Indian Armed Forces is the dream of many youngsters of our country. The faculties at Indian Defence Academy, one of the best institutes of Dehradun, imparting NDA Foundation Course are working hardly day and night to fulfill the dreams of these aspiring cadets. The right time for them to prepare for NDA is after clearing their class 10th exam.
I have collated the following points that will be beneficial for the students opting to prepare for NDA after class 10th –
- 1. Prefer to take PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) stream after class 10th and brushing up all your concepts.
- 2. Make a daily routine that you should follow diligently to work towards your goal of cracking NDA exam.
- 3. Apart from studying and preparing for the written exam, take up some physical activities. This will lead to your holistic development.
- 4. Attend your classes regularly and ask as many doubts to your teacher as possible. Don’t feel ashamed in asking doubts and getting clarity on a particular topic.
- 5. Participate in all the test series as this will help you in your own growth mapping for the final examination.
- 6. Eat a balanced diet consisting of all the necessary nutrients to be physically and mentally fit.
Indian Defence Academy has been on a mission to help students prepare for NDA exam together with academics. So Indian Defence Academy's NDA Foundation Course is best programme for students aspiring for NDA after 10th.